Be the first to access new content, clinical studies, webinars, events and more from Seating Matters
Through blogs & articles we are education fellow clinicians with informational videos and ‘how to’ content, as well as sharing key industry news, and highlighting research to support evidence based practice.
Check out some of our customer stories and learn how Seating Matters has effected real people in real situations.
The Clinician's Seating Handbook
The Clinician’s Seating Handbook is used in academia, in clinical practice and with caregivers around the world to guide their practices around specialist seating and contains;
- Practical tips on cultivating a 24 hour package of care
- Your go-to guide for supporting various spinal presentations
- An extended guide to seating bariatric and pediatric patients
- Information on the new staging guidelines for pressure injuries
- Expanded, detailed patient case studies