Rental Chairs for High-Risk Patients
DELIVERY WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYs
BARIATRIC AVAILABLE - UP TO 300KGS
Seating Matters has pressure care chairs for rent including Tilt-In-Space and Riser Recliners.
All chairs are set up by our highly trained seating specialists on site for your patient.
Seating Matters chairs are on NSW Health Contract HSSP_HC19_CF820 Standing Offer Agreement for Clinical Furniture 2019 – 2024.
All Seating Matters chairs are:
- Suitable for High Pressure Risk patients (e.g. Waterlow 15+).
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of sizes and postural needs.
- Fully cleaned and serviced.
- Infection control compliant.
- Adjusted to meet your patient’s seating needs.
Where we can help:
- Bariatric Patients.
- Hard to seat patients, e.g. very tall, short or abnormal postures.
- Stroke, Rehab, Brain Injury or High Dependency patients.
- Geriatric and high falls risk.
- Palliative Care.
Our service includes helping your staff set the chair up for the patient, training and on-going support.
WE SERVICE ALL SYDNEY HOSPITALS AND ARE USED BY OVER 100 WARDS.
PATIENT DISCHARGE SEATING RENTAL AND PURCHASE
All chairs are available for discharge rental and purchase, including NDIS, Aged Care Packages and Private funding.
Chairs can be trialled on the ward to discharge, and our service includes delivery and full set up in patient’s home or facility.
Our team can liaise directly with the patient’s family or care support co-ordinator to confirm funding and delivery.
To place an order:
Call: 1300 001 050