Download Your FREE Copy of 'The Clinician's Seating Handbook'
'The Clinician's Seating Handbook' by Martina Tierney
The Clinician’s Seating Handbook is an essential resource, used across the globe in training, academia and clinical practice. It is designed as an accessible, practical guide that enables you to improve patient care through specialist seating. The Handbook contains:
- Practical tips on performing seating assessments
- Your go-to guide for supporting various spinal presentations
- An extended guide to seating bariatric and paediatric patients.
- Information on the new staging guidelines for pressure injuries.
- Expanded, detailed patient case studies.