Book A FREE Seating Assessment
TRY A SEATING MATTERS CHAIR FOR FREE
A Seating Specialist, who has been clinically trained by Martina Tierney OT, will visit you to provide a free seating assessment. This can be done in a home, hospital or care facility.
Our Seating Specialist works alongside an OT or Physiotherapist or they can assess the patient independently.
Seating assessment at home or hospital
Chair demonstration available
Here’s what you can expect from your free seating consultation:
- Our trained seating specialist will undertake a complete assessment of the client’s seating needs, taking into consideration their medical conditions, living arrangements and current chair. They will record critical measurements such as hip width and flexion, along with notes on sitting and transfer technique which helps ensure the best chair is recommended.
- Based on the assessment, the most suitable Seating Matters chair will be provided at that time for the client to trial on site. The Seating Matters chair will be adjusted to fit the client correctly, taking into consideration things like seat depth, seat width and chair height. Postural supports and further customisations can be added if required. Chairs can be left for a longer trial period if needed.
- All seating assessments are followed up with a report outlining the clinical reasons for the chair recommended and a detailed quote.
- Please note, the above applies to seating assessments provided directly by Seating Matters. We have a network of highly experienced distributors who provide seating assessments and their methodologies may vary.
A FREE, No Obligation Seating Assessment:
- Lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- The Seating Specialist will recommend a chair from our range to best suit the needs of the client.
- A free 1 week chair trial can be organised after the assessment.
- A no obligation quote is provided.