Training With Your Team
With research & clinical evidence on the benefit of clinical seating
We will conduct a 1 hour education session virtually or in-house at a time that suits your team
During this session we will present the research conducted by Ulster University and Seating Matters. We will provide evidence based solutions for seating people with different physical conditions including scoliosis, kyphosis, pelvic obliquities, fixed and flexible contractures, tight hamstrings and other major causes for concern in seating.
- Participants will be more aware of the importance of seating and how it can impact a client’s posture, pressure care or function
- Receive an update on clinical research by Ulster University
- Bring along your difficult case studies to consult with the Seating Specialist and identify possible solutions
- Free CPD Certificate for attendance for Continuing Education
- Free learning resource eBook – The Clinician’s Seating Handbook, by Martina Tierney OT.