Pressure Care Cushions
Used for patients with high pressure injury risks, the NexTier pressure cushion offers an increased level of comfort & protection.
An anti-shear, 3-tiered cushion that moves with the body to help reduce shear & friction.
- Medical grade silicone with active anti-shear properties & body temperature regulation.
- Memory foam mid section, increases comfort, pressure management & allows for immersion & envelopment.
- Base foam provides stability.
The AirTier pressure cushion circulates air when pressure is applied to each of the interconnected cells, redistributing weight evenly, reducing high pressure concentrations around bony prominences.
AIR & GEL TIERED CELLS
- Medical grade silicone-based gel tier creates an active ‘anti-shear’ layer.
- The air tier has been shown to enhance capillary function.
- 3 tiers of polyurethane film result in durable, puncture resistant cells.
Nextier and Airtier are compatible with all existing and new Seating Matters chairs.
They can also be used in wheelchairs and other kinds of seating where the dimensions of the cushions fit.
If you’d like to trial our cushions or know if your current Seating Matters chair is compatible, please contact us below.