The Sydney GoFlat™ seat has been designed to enable safe and efficient transfer of critical care patients from lying in bed to a fully seated, clinically optimised position offering care professionals new options in early patient mobilisation.
Advancing early mobilsation
The Sydney GoFlat can form part of the initial process of getting patients out of bed, helping in both the physical and emotional rehabilitation of critical care patients.
If you would like one of our experienced seating specialists to contact you with more information on the Sydney GoFlat, please fill in your details below:
Download the Sydney GoFlat brochure below:
- Full lie flat chair
- Enables lateral transfer of patient from bed to seat
- Integrates neatly with ICU bed
- Independent arm adjustment – fall arrest during transfer
- Seat height adjustability to draw level with bed
- Hip alignment to ensure correct placement
- Tilt in space function for repositioning
- Removable mattress for infection control
- Castellated mattress helps prevent shear
- Combination brake and directional castor
- Support bar at the head in layflat mode
- Ergonomic handles for ease of movement
- IV and O2 integration to allow movement throughout the facility
Sydney GoFlat incorporates the Seating Matters principles of pressure management to ensure that when repositioned and sitting out of bed that the patient is supported correctly to reduce the risk of pressure injuries.
Fully Go Flat Seat
IV & O2 Integration
Integrates with ICU Beds
If you are interested in bring clinical excellence into your facility, get in touch with us today.